So I know a lot of the folks who are looking at my page know me personally, but just incase you don’t here’s ten random facts about me to kinda get a little-almost-gist of who I am:
- I am a second year college student in Chicago, Illinois
- I love taking pictures (clearly), I love traveling and seeing/trying new things/places, and I love to watch movies.
- I took a GAP year in Copenhagen, Denmark before coming to college
- I am #1 on the clumsiest girl in America list (not really but if there was one I’m pretty sure I’d be up there)
- I could watch the show New Girl on repeat for the rest of my life and never stop thinking its funny. (If you haven’t watched it you totally should because its freaking funny)
- Indian food is my favorite cultural cuisine. Actually my favorite cuisine changes like every month but this month it’s Indian.
- At school I am majoring in Psychology
- One of my favorite things in the whole wide world is going on long drives, blasting music, windows down. IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY.
- I live in the “Windy City” but I hate the cold. Fun huh?
- The most important things in my life are and will forever be my faith, my family, and my friends.
So theres a quick little “get to know me.” Hope it was at least semi enjoyable to read!
If you’re looking for someone to take your portraits (whether it be senior portraits or other), family photos, newborn photos, wedding photos, etc. please contact me at email@example.com and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my page!